Home News & Gossip Hrithik Roshan to shift release date of “Super 30”

Hrithik Roshan to shift release date of “Super 30”

342
0

Actor Hrithik Roshan on Thursday said he has decided to shift the release date of his film “Super 30” amidst a “media circus”.

A day after Rangoli Chandel took to Twitter to warn Hrithik over a box office clash between her sister and actress Kangana Ranaut’s “Mental Hai Kya” and “Super 30”, Hrithik issued a statement.

“So as to not allow my film to be desecrated by yet another media circus, I have decided to shift the release date of my film ‘Super 30’ in order to save myself from the personal trauma and toxic mental violence this would cause,” Hrithik said in the statement posted on Twitter.

“Despite the film being ready, I have requested my producers to shift and announce the next suitable date as soon as possible,” added the actor, who has had a personal clash with Kangana in the past.

“Over the past few years, to my utter dismay, I have been witness to a lot of us cheering and encouraging what was/is an open and blatant case of harassment. I must even now, wait patiently and silently for the collective consciousness of society to take cognizance of such matters in order to maintain our faith in civility of our society.” He concluded the statement by saying: “This unrelenting helplessness must end.”

Earlier this week, the film’s production banner Reliance Entertainment had announced that “Super 30” will hit the screens as scheduled on July 26 amidst a hullabaloo that its release date may be changed due to a clash with “Mental Hai Kya”.

The actors were involved in a row which began after Kangana hinted at Hrithik being her “ex-boyfriend”. This was followed by an exchange of legal complaints and mud-slinging.

There was a buzz that Kangana had recommended that the release date of “Mental Hai Kya” be changed so that a box office face-off with Hrithik is possible. However, a statement on behalf of Balaji Motion Pictures has said the decision has been taken for “better box office prospects” for “Mental Hai Kya”.

On Wednesday afternoon, producer Ekta Kapoor tweeted: “The ugly underground tweets have begun. I’ve promised to keep it clean and have assurances from my actors on the same. I hope personal assaults on them stop, because it’s my decision and not theirs.”

Replying to this and addressing Hrithik as Jadoo — an alien from his film “Koi… Mil Gaya”, Rangoli said: “What to expect from a man who always prefers to attack your back rather then meeting you in the battlefield…so far it wasn’t her concern, magar ab tu dekh (but now you wait and watch)… Jadoo.” 

[Total: 0    Average: 0/5]

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Home News & Gossip Salman Khan grooves on “Urvasi” with Prabhu deva. Check deets inside

Salman Khan grooves on “Urvasi” with Prabhu deva. Check deets inside

2370
0

Superstar Salman Khan has shared a video of himself dancing to the tunes of “Urvasi urvasi” with dance icon Prabhudheva. Actor Kichcha Sudeep of “Eega” and filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala are also seen shaking legs with the “Dabangg” star in the video shared on Twitter on Tuesday. 

Salman captioned it: “Dance class from the master himself Prabhudheva, Kiccha Sudeep, Sajid Nadiadwala.”

“Urvasi Urvasi” is a Tamil-language song, which was later dubbed into Telugu and Hindi composed by musical maestro A.R. Rahman for the 1994 film “Kadhalan”. The Hindi version of the “Kadhalan” soundtrack is called “Humse Hai Muqabala”. It inspired the title of Rajsirpy’s 1996 film “Take It Easy Urvasi”. 

The 53-year-old star has become very active on social media lately. He has been giving his fans a sneak peek into his personal life, work schedules and fitness regime. 

The actor, who was last seen in “Bharat”, is currently shooting for “Dabangg 3”. Salman Khan will also be sharing screen with actress Alia Bhatt in “Inshallah”.


[Total: 0    Average: 0/5]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Home News & Gossip Journalist Guild of India (EJGI) appreciates Ekta’s apology but will still boycott...

Journalist Guild of India (EJGI) appreciates Ekta’s apology but will still boycott Kangana Ranaut

733
0

The promotional event of song ‘Wakhra Swag’ from movie “Judgemental Hai Kya” took an ugly turn yesterday when actor Kangana Ranaut got into an ugly spat with PTI Journalist where the actress misbehaved with the journalist in front of media. Things turned nasty when Kangana questioned a journalist the over his negative remarks on her last release, “Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi”.

Post the unpleasant incident Entertainment Journalist Guild of India (EJGI) demanded public apology from the production house Balaji Telefilms and actor Kangana Ranaut. Take a look at the video as to how it all started.

Ekta Kapoor’s production house Balaji Motion Pictures on Wednesday issued an apology after receiving widespread flak by the media fraternity over actress Kangana Ranaut’s ugly spat with a journalist.

A statement from Balaji Motion Pictures is issued today which says “A lot is being reported about the debate that ensued between our film ‘JudgeMentall Hai Kya’ actor and a journalist, at the film’s song launch event on July 7. Unfortunately, the event took an unpleasant turn. “While the people involved in it fairly held their own perspectives but because it happened at the event of our film, we, as the producers, would like to apologise and express regret for this untoward incident,” read the Balaji statement.

The Balaji statement, issued on behalf of Kapoor, urged the media “to not let this one incident hamper the team effort that has gone behind making the film”.

“We would like to maintain that our intention was not to disrespect or hurt anyone’s sentiments,” the statement concluded.

After the statement has been issued Entertainment Journalist Guild of India appreciated the step from production house however they still maintained their decision of boycotting Kangana Ranaut and not cover her any promotion.

The actress sister Rangoli has however, added fuel to the fire by putting nasty remarks on the twitter handle of the journalist.

“JudgeMentall Hai Kya” is scheduled to release on July 26.

[Total: 0    Average: 0/5]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Home News & Gossip Amitabh Bachchan proves yet again why he is called Big B. Delivers...

Amitabh Bachchan proves yet again why he is called Big B. Delivers 14 minute long take in one shot

2112
0

Amitabh Bachchan proved yet again that why is he called Bollywood’s Big B. The megastar, 76, delivered a 14-minute long take in one shot for “Chehre”, leaving the crew in awe of his talent. The film’s producer Anand Pandit lauded his friend Amitabh for it.

Anand Pandit said, “I believe I am blessed to be a part of a film that has this historic scene. Giving a fourteen minute shot is not only difficult but requires dedication of a different kind. And add to it the way Amitji delivered it with finesse. There was pin drop silence on the sets followed by thunderous applause. He is legendary and an inspiration for each one of us,”.

“Chehre” is a mystery thriller with Amitabh and Emraan Hashmi in lead roles. The film is directed by Rumi Jaffrey and produced by Anand Pandit Motion Pictures and Saraswati Entertainment Private Limited. Big B’s feat for the film was also praised by sound artiste Resul Pookutty.

On June 16, he had tweeted: “Today Amitabh Bachchan marked another history in Indian cinema. Last day, last shot of first schedule of ‘Chehre’… he performed a fourteen minute long submission in one shot and the whole crew stood up and clapped! Dear Sir, undoubtedly you are one of the best in the world.”

To that, Big B said: “Resul .. you give me far too much credit than I deserve or am capable of.”

[Total: 0    Average: 0/5]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *