#1) Sanjay dutt
#2) Amitabh Bachchan
– The angry young (ehm, well once young) man is most spotted in the Rolls Royce Phantom. He also owns a Bentley Continental GT, a Mercedes SL500, a Porsche Cayman S, a Range Rover, a Lexus LX470, a Mercedes E 240, a BMW X5, a BMW 7 Series and a Mercedes S320 among others.
#3) Mukesh Ambani
– Rumoured to have 168 cars, some of the most notable Mukesh Ambani drives are the Maybach 62, a Mercedes S class, and a black Mercedes SL500.
#4) Shah Rukh Khan
– The Badshaah of Bollywood owns a BMW 7 Series, a 6 Series, a BMW convertible, an Audi Q6, a Bentley Continental GT, a Mitsubishi Pajero SUV, and a Rolls Royce Phantom.
#5) Anil Ambani
– The younger Ambani ain’t far behind with a line-up of a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Mercedes S class, a Lexus SUV, Mercedes GLK350, a BMW 7 series, an Audi Q7, a Rolls Royce, a Maybach, and a Porche, to name a few.
#6) Ajay Devgn
– The usually reticent actor proudly ODs on one thing—his love for uber cool drives. Case in point, Devgn owns a modified Toyota Celica, a Mercedes Z-class, BMW Z4, a Maserati Quattroporte, a Ferrari, a Range Rover Vogue, and the vintage 1967 car used in his Bollywood flick, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.
#7) Gautam Singhania
– His need for speed is really no secret. Any wonder he’s the proud owner of a Honda S2000, a Lotus Elise convertible, a Ferrari 458 Italia, a Verde Ithaca LP570 Superlaggera, a Lamborghini Gallardo, an Audi Q7 and the Nissan Skyline GTR.
#8) Sanjay Dutt
– Close buddy Sanjay Dutt also is a car enthusiast and has footed the bill for a Ferrari 599, a two-seater Audi R8, an Audi Q7, Audi A8, a Lexus SUV, a Mercedes Benz M-class, a Porsche SUV, Toyota Land Cruiser, a BMW 7-Series and a Rolls Royce Ghost… Phew!
#9) Vijay Mallya
– Providing stiff competition to the Badshaah is the King of Good Times with his Jaguar Sport XJR 15, BMW M1, Rolls Royce Ghost, and many vintage drives like the Chevrolet Corvette, the Ferrari 365 California Spyder, and the Shelby America Cobra 427.
#10) Ratan Tata
– The man who gave India the cheapest car with the Tata Nano, drives around on a set of ultra luxurious wheels like the Ferrari California, a Cadillac XLR, a Maserati Quattroporte, a Mercedes SL500, a Land Rover Freelander or a Chrysler Sebring.